RG 1/144 Nu Gundam
Amuro lay boarding aircraft to RG appeared in "chariot of Mobile Suit Gundam Counterattack" lineup in RG!
- Various gimmicks to reproduce the setting mechanism and the poses in the play, and further, the original gimmicks based on real machine test results are condensed to 1/144 scale.
- It is compatible with the fun of making the image of 1/1 scale and the fun of decorating by precise parts composition.
- ν Gundam's distinctive coloring is reproduced in molded color. The white body uses three light gray molded colors to increase information density.
- The shoulder and abdomen have a built-in joint and can move flexibly. It enables twisting and shoulder extrusion, resulting in more dynamic posing.
- The shoulder armor incorporates a mechanism that expands in tandem with the internal joint. By expanding the range of motion of the shoulder, reduce the interference between parts that occur in posing etc. holding an arm.
- The waist joint moves finely for each block, and the movable range of the leg is expanded. The knee can be pushed forward widely, and a powerful pose with a wide stance can be produced even at 1/144 scale.
- The legs carry a "multilink gimmick" in which the armor slides in conjunction with the movement of each joint. Poses with large knees are also reproduced naturally.
- Beam rifle × 1
- Fin ・ Funnel × 6
- New hyper bazooka × 1
- Shield (Beam · Canon) × 1
- Beam saber(backpack part, arm part) x 1 each
- Missile × 1 type
- Molded parts × 13
- Realistic decal × 1
- Instruction manual x 1